How It Works
Evaluate Eight Kinds of Chronic Bio-Stress
1. Stuck survival reaction patterns: fight/flight, trauma, fear, shame
2. Neuro-motor reflexes: birth, primitive, life-long reflex systems
3. Cranial neuro-circuits: seeing, listening, learning, thinking
4. Bio-regulation: acu-meridian system, immune system
5. Nutrition: for energy and brain performance
6. Executive skill development: planning, concentration, decision-making
7. Mental stress: emotions, memory, perception, beliefs, thought patterns
8. Relationships: social engagement, family, self
Bio-Communication Circuits / Nervous System
What is Chronic Bio-Stress?
This term refers to a low functioning, but not diseased, system of the human body that compromises vitality, intelligence or performance.
Example: having neck muscles that are always tight, even after a massage.
What is Bio-Communication?
This term refers to how the systems of the body communicate with each other. Our work is based on a new understanding of how reflexes, genes, nutrients, the acu-system and photons (light particles) work together to make our amazing bodies operate intelligently.
Have Conversations for Possibility: Goals, New Ideas, New Actions
Throughout our time together, clients have a personal coaching relationship with our staff.
Clients are encouraged to take action on their goals, embrace new insights and develop new habits.
Topics might include:
Use of supplements
Daily stress management
Cultivating will power
"The program goes to the heart of the issues, the sites of dysfunction, resulting in extraordinary gains in functional skills and self-confidence in a short time.”
- Karole Doran, Pediatric Occupational Therapist,OTR/L, BCP
to Dissolve Chronic Bio-Stress and Optimize Bio-Communication for Greater Vitality, Intelligence, and Performance
After identifying chronic bio-stressors in the initial inventory, a unique plan is developed for each child or adult using a combination of the following approaches:
Actualization Work is a systematic facilitated mind-body process to accelerate actualization of a person's potential for greater happiness, intelligence, well-being, and performance. Virtually any aspect of learning, healing and change may be activated and accelerated. Each session can be a profound, life-changing experience. Individual sessions actualize greater well-being, happiness, intelligence or performance in athletic, musical, creative or academic endeavors.
Masgutova Neuro-Motor Reflex Method®
We use a remarkable approach from Russian psychologist Svetlana Masgutova, to activate critical brain-muscle reflexes which are foundational to not only movement, but higher cortical and cognitive functions.
Develops the brain's neural pathways the way nature does – through movement. It is a system of over 200 physical movements and processes which dissolve stress and teaches innate whole brain-body balance.
This highly effective European bio-resonance system “debugs” our inner human software for wellness and performance.
Peak Achievement Trainer®
A state-of-the-art neuro-feedback system used by athletes, executives and major universities which rapidly trains concentration, alertness and mood.
Muscle Reflex Integration
Brain Gym Activities
We Optimize These Five Key Bio-Systems
1. Neuro-motor Reflexes: foundation of development
2. Acu-meridians: the true mind-body connection
3. Functional Neuro-circuits: for memory, social ability, physical balance, etc.
4. Biology of Emotions: the neuro-physiology of fear and shame
5. DNA: epigenetic expression, the mind-brain-gene dialogue